Fundraising Made Easy and Fun!
Park Lanes Bowl has many great fundraising ideas and events for lots of groups. Many local school groups have raised money to help their sports teams, music departments and much more. Bowling is a great fundraiser for churches, charities and other organizations too!
Here is how it works.
We create a fundraiser flyer and the lane sign flyer at no cost to you.
We'll have a meeting with the group to discuss two different packages we offer and figure out what works best for you!
We highly suggest that fundraiser dates be booked as soon as possible as the time slots fill up quickly.
Bowling and many youth sports use fund raisers to keep registration cost down, and to buy adequate equipment to play the game properly and safely.
- No up front costs (For larger events during prime time a deposit may be required)
- No campaigning door to door
- No order form collecting
- No perishable goods
- No delivery responsibilities
- No Weather factor
An attractive and relatively easy way to raise needed cash is a bowling fund raiser. One of the advantages of this approach to fund raising is that you do not need a lot of money to start out with to hold the fund raiser. Smaller organizations that do not have an operating budget to draw from for overhead costs may see this as a very big advantage.
Another advantage is the fact that because this fund raiser is a service, rather than goods-oriented, there is no leftover product at the end of the fund raiser. A third, no less important factor is the fact that at the end of the event, there is no clean-up to be done, as there might be with other types of fund raisers. Finally, there is the weather factor: it is not likely your event will be rained out, unlike a walk-a-thon or car wash.
Thank you for your contribution to the Boylan Booster Club Bowling Fund Raiser.
The bowling event was great fun for the 150+ participants. Over the past 21 years the $206,000 raised has helped pay for the following projects:
Again, thank you for your generosity.
Give us a call at (815) 877-6051 to start planning your event now!
Why Should You Host Your Fundraiser At Park Lanes Bowl?
- Bowling is FUN!
- Families Can Do It Together
- Almost Everyone Can Bowl
- It’s Inside – Weather Is Never a Factor
- We can accommodate many guests
- Great Audio System To Make Announcements and MC your event
- Groups bowl a Singles Event or a Couples Event
- Our staff will be there to help assist you and organize the event
- Park Lanes can provide a Fundraiser Flyer at NO ADDITIONAL COST!
- Park Lanes can also feed your guests! All you can eat pasta & salad buffet
- Ask about additional ways to enhance your fundraising profits.
Each Fundraiser has different elements and options that can be customized for your group. The different types of fundraiser also have a very different level of volunteers and time line, it is best to talk to us while planning your event to see what program will work best for your organization.
For more information or to schedule your event meeting please call Kurt at 815.877.6051